Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Feeling Movement

I can feel the baby moving! Yesterday I was sitting here in my chair and it felt like someone was pressing on my belly, but from the inside. My first thought was "what the heck is that?" but then I immediately realized that it was the baby stretching out. It felt so neat! I felt it a few more times, then again at dinner when I was eating salsa (I've been craving salsa for a couple of weeks) and some more before bed, and I can feel it right now. He/she is pretty strong, too!

Other than that, things are pretty boring right now. But boring is good, we like boring! I listen to the heartbeat almost every day with the doppler, and it's always in the high 160's and 170's. We have another ultrasound on the 22nd, and we'll hopefully be able to see the gender.

4 comments:

  1. YaY! Isnt it the best feeling ever?! I loved it! I felt surrobaby's first flutters around 11 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very neat feeling! I have been feeling little flutters for about 2 weeks, but these are really strong movements, almost feels like he/she is stretching their little legs out in there, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I did not know you were pregnant again! When is your due date? Well - good luck and neat to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cindy!! How'd you find my blog? You need to facebook me! I'm Due December 15th :)

    ReplyDelete