Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, July 30, 2010

20 weeks!!

We're halfway there!! Oh my gosh! I can't believe that in 20 short weeks, Little Miss T will be in her mommy & daddy's arms.

I've been having some pain in my kidneys and after whining about it for 2 days, I finally went into see the doctor. It looks like I have a kidney infection, so I got a shot of antibiotics and hopefully I'll be all better shortly. The doctor wanted to get a quick peek at Miss T to make sure everything was ok, and she's doing great! Moving around like crazy, and she let us get some great shots of her beautiful little face!

The belly at 20 weeks:
And Little Miss T, 20 weeks & 1 day.


No comments:

Post a Comment