Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

DONE!

I just took my last Crinone and Prometrium!! And I took off my estrogen patch!! What an awesome milestone, I can't believe it's gotten here so fast. I remember back in February when I got my protocol sheet, and saw that I'd need to be on Crinone, Prometrium and Vivelle patches until 11 weeks, it seemed like such a long, long time. It flew by so fast though.

I bought a doppler, so that I can listen to the heartbeat any time I want. It came with a cord so that I can plug it into my computer, record it and e-mail it to K & J! How cool is that? So now I have to figure out how to record on this computer, ha! Maybe I'll have that figured out sometime before 40 weeks. I hope.

We have another ultrasound on Thursday, I'm looking forward to seeing the little bean and how much he/she has grown. I Googled pictures of ultrasounds at 11 weeks, just to get an idea of what the baby will look like, and it looks like a REAL BABY. Holy cow. It's amazing how fast they grow in the beginning. A few short weeks ago, this baby was the size of a pea, and didn't even have arms and legs. And now it's the size of a lime, and will DOUBLE in size this week (according to my Baby Bump app). Crazy!

Oh, and I was informed this past weekend that K's dad reads my blog, and is keeping an eye on me! So, this one's just for him.... HOOK 'EM!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment