Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Getting Closer....

I was just going over my calendar & looking at what days I can schedule our next appointments for. We're going on the 4th, then we have to go back in two weeks so that would be the 18th. Then since I'll be 36 weeks, I'll have to come back a week later, except that's Thanksgiving day. I don't want to go any sooner than 7 days, and I sure don't want to go in on Black Friday, so I think waiting 10 days between appointments and going on Monday the 29th would be best. I clicked ahead into December and realized that the next Monday is the 6th, the day we'll most likely induce if I haven't gone into labor yet.

And then I almost threw up. I only have 3 appointments left before I deliver! Ohmygosh I'm not ready! A human is going to exit my body in a few short weeks, one way or another, and either way is going to hurt. Crap. Can I just stay pregnant forever???

No comments:

Post a Comment