Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, December 18, 2009

Contract is almost ready!

I got the contract about a week ago, and went through it page by page. I only had a few things that I wanted to tweak, but everything else looked great. I sent the changes to K&J and they just sent the changes to their lawyer, so we should have a final draft early next week, I'm hoping! I would love to have this thing signed before Christmas, that would be an awesome present.

I'm on day 21 of a 30 day cycle, so I will be having my screening appointment with the RE in about 10 days or so, and then I will start medications!! I am so excited, I can't believe we are already here. This seemed so far away when I matched with K&J back in October, and now it's almost time to transfer! I'm crossing my fingers & toes that the first transfer works, and K&J take home a crying, pooping, beautiful little bundle of joy 9 months later!

No comments:

Post a Comment