Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Official!

We snuck in an early beta today, and at 7dp5dt it was 20! We are DEFINITELY pregnant!

And I am definitely FEELING pregnant now, too. This baby is kicking my butt! I'm so tired, I can hardly stay awake during the day. It's 9:00 and I really want to put in the New Moon DVD but I'm not sure I can stay awake for the whole thing! My lower back has been killing me too, I could really use a massage! I also have this really weird feeling in my stomach. I don't know how to describe it, other than it feels full. It's just strange. I don't remember feeling anything different in my stomach until around 6 weeks. So either there are twins in there, or I'm just more aware of my body this time around.

So, we have another beta on Thursday. I'm really anxious to see what the number is this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment