Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

*Yawn*

I'm tired. All the time. I could seriously sleep all day if you let me. And today, I almost did! No one woke me up, and when I finally woke up on my own I grabbed my phone to see what time it was, and it was 1:30! Good grief! How did that happen? 

Tomorrow is our second beta, well, first "official" beta. I'm going into town to have it drawn & then I'm heading over to one my best friends houses for a massage, then she & I are getting pedicures & going shopping. Great day! Hopefully our beta will have more than doubled, and if so, I'll call the OB and set up our ultrasound! She wanted to see me at 6 weeks, so that would be April 21, but we're gonna try to get the appointment set for April 23. My other OB (the one who's been doing my monitoring) wanted to see me at about 5 weeks just to check for placement, so I'm still debating whether or not to go ahead and see him, too. With my previous ectopic, I would feel much better about seeing him next week. But it seems silly when I could just wait a week. *sigh* I'll decide sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment