Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Getting Close

K goes in for an ultrasound Wednesday to see how many follicles she has & how big they are! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good report. I go in on Thursday for an ultrasound to see how thick my lining is, and a blood test to check my estrogen level. Hopefully my lining will be nice and fluffy, it took a while for me to build it up last cycle.

The estradiol/lupron combo has turned me into a manic depressive maniac. At least that's what I feel like! I'm ready to get rid of this darn lupron & get back to semi-normal! I have to keep reminding myself that this is temporary, and the outcome is going to be amazing.

So cross your fingers for K's appointment on Wednesday, and mine on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment