Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In the 2ww!

Ok, so really it's a 10 day wait. Our transfer yesterday went beautifully, we transferred two embryos. One was a 4AB, the other was a 3BB. If you don't know what that means, you're gonna have to Google, because I can't explain it, haha! The RE was very pleased with the quality of the embryos, and the thickness of my uterine lining, and he said that he was giving us a 70-80% chance of pregnancy, with a 40% chance of twins!

I got to come straight home after the transfer instead of staying the night in a hotel, and I had to lay down in the backseat of the pickup the whole way. I was so uncomfortable! That seat was rock hard, and I got car sick a few times. I tried to sleep but couldn't sleep very well. Needless to say, I was so glad when I got home! I got in the recliner and layed flat the rest of the night, and decided to put myself on 24 hours of bed rest, even though I was only required to be on bed rest for the rest of the the day. Now that my 24 hours are up, I'm still taking it very easy. I've just been hanging out in the recliner and bumming all day. I'll get up tomorrow and be a little more productive. Plus I have to go buy pregnancy tests, haha!

1 comment:

  1. hi! i found your blog through SMO message board. We are transferring on Monday, I had my egg retrieval on Wed as well. The embryologist gave our report on day 3 - 1- 8 cell, 1-7, 2-5 and 1-2. I'm so nervous we wont have any to transfer Monday and thinking why the RE didnt do a day 3 transfer since I only had 6 fertilized egg. I just wanted to know did the couple have any to freeze from that back or the status of the other embroys? Hope you are feeling better and good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete