Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Sunday, March 28, 2010

T Minus 18 Hours

We're all set for our transfer tomorrow! K spoke with the embryologist on Saturday, and of the seven that they started with, four were looking great. There was one 7-cell, one 8-cell, and one 9-cell. They didn't say what the fourth was. But they were all grade B (which is great!). And tomorrow, the best looking two will be transferred to me, where they will hopefully settle in for a cozy 37-40 weeks :)

I'm meeting K & J tomorrow at On The Border for some yummy fajitas, and then we're off to get pregnant! I'm wearing my green "Let's Go Get Knocked Up" t-shirt, and my socks with little green 4 leaf clovers on them. I'll take all the luck we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment