Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Green Light!

My bloodwork came back today and we got the green light to transfer on Monday! My estrogen level was 1,744!!! This explains why I cry every time the preview for Dear John comes on TV, and the hellacious nausea I've been having.

I start meds today, so the IVF coordinator went over the instructions with me again on how and when to take each med, and I just took my first prometrium, methylprednisone, and doxycycline. I continue the Vivelle patches, but get to ditch the estradiol- yay! And tonight I will start crinone at bedtime.

Our transfer will be Monday at 4:45pm :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Way to go levels!!!You must be soooo excited for Monday!! Almost there!! Good luck hun!

    ReplyDelete