Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In the 2ww Now!

The transfer went great yesterday! We got to the RE's office a little early & when they called me back, K & my friend Nina came in with me. K & I held hands and when the embryologist brought the embryos in we all started to cry a little. I had to lay in the office for 30 minutes after the transfer, so J & Little K came in the room and we all hung out until I could get up. When we left, J drove through McDonald's and got some french fries and we all ate some for good luck!

When we got back to the hotel, we ordered dinner from Cheddars. I had a steak, and it was delicious! J, K & Little K came to my hotel room and brought balloons, a Nestle Tollhouse cookie cake with a Longhorn in orange icing on it, haha! They brought presents, too! A Coach wallet, an awesome pink camo down vest, and a Lonestar gift card :) I have the best IP's ever!

I'm feeling good about the transfer, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it worked. I'm going to try my very best to not POAS until Friday afternoon, but we'll see...

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear it went well! Good luck resisting the POAS urges!! :)

    ReplyDelete