Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well Crap!

I went in today for my lining check, and my lining was only 5.8mm thick. It needed to be atleast 7mm in order for us to be able to transfer on the 18th. So they're tweaking my meds a little bit (more estrogen, whoopee!) and we're going to check again on the 20th. If my lining if at 7mm or better that day, then I should be able to start meds that day and we will be able to transfer on January 25th- which also happens to be my birthday. So that would be really neat if we could transfer that day!

Fingers crossed that the extra estrogen does something besides make me crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your lining was good and ready for your transfer today! Sending you sticky thoughts!

    ReplyDelete