Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Must. Pee. On. Stick.

I'm 3dp5dt, and I have an incredible urge to POAS. I know it's too early, I know it will be negative, and I know I will get discouraged. But in the back of my mind I keep thinking "what if it's positive..." If it WERE positive, I'd be carrying a litter. I'm going to try my best to wait until tomorrow afternoon.

I'm driving myself crazy, too. My brain is tricking me into thinking everything that happens with my body *might* mean I'm pregnant.
My back has been hurting- I must be pregnant!
My boobs are sore today- I must be pregnant!
I've been craving water all day- I must be pregnant!
I'm so tired I can barely hold my eyes open- I am definitely pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment